The promoter is: [SUMO Events Australia Pty Ltd] (ABN: 72 629 483 138) whose registered office is at PO Box 469, Oxenford QLD 4210
The competition is open to ticketed event holders, 18 years or over except employees of [SUMO Events Australia Pty Ltd] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and a ticket purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
2. Closing date for entry will be [11th July 2019]. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
8. The winner will be notified by phone, email or DM on Facebook Messenger one day after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to [SUMO Events Australia Pty Ltd] and not to any other party.